Soup Recipe – Recipes collections of simple soup to throw together on a cold winter day, to detox and to thrive on a weight loss diet all without sacrificing the delicious flavors.
- 1. Healthy Vegan Cabbage and White Bean Soup Recipe
- 2. Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Soup
- 3. Hot and Sour Soup
- 4. Hamburger Soup
- 5. Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
- 6. Thai tom yum soup with shrimps
- 7. Spicy beef noodle soup recipe
- 8. Thai red curry noodle soup recipe
- 9. Beef pho noodle soup recipe
- 10. Asian Noodle Soup Recipe
- 11. Taiwan Beef Noodle Soup Recipe
- 12. Spicy Lime Jalapeno Chicken Soup Recipe
- 13. Roasted Red Pepper And Strawberry Soup Recipe
- 14. Charlie’s Maryland-Style Crab Soup
- 15. Thai Shrimp Soup Recipe
- 16. Warming Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
- 17. Easy Asian Noodle Soup Recipe
- 18. Vegetable Lasagna Soup with Ricotta or Tofu
- 19. Clean eating instant pot summer soup
- 20. Creamy Broccoli Bean Soup
- 21. Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
- 22. Cooker White Chicken Chili Soupe Recipe
- 23. Egg Flower Soup with Oyster Mushroom
- 24. Chicken Zoodle Soup Recipe
- 25. Quick & Easy Chinese Noodle Soup
- 26. Kimchi Stew Soup Recipe
- 27. Ginger garlic noodle soup with bok choy
- 28. Tomato Soup with Bacon Grilled Cheese Croutons
- 29. Lemon chicken orzo soup recipe
- 30. Kimchi Udon Chicken Soup
1. Healthy Vegan Cabbage and White Bean Soup Recipe
You can use onions or leeks as a base here, really whatever is in the fridge is getting used in this easy homemade goodness. Did I mention: ready in 30 minutes ?!
2. Creamy Chicken And Mushroom Soup
So cozy, so comforting and just so creamy. Best of all, this is made in 30 min from start to finish – so quick and easy!
3. Hot and Sour Soup
This restaurant-style Hot and Sour Soup recipe is the best!! It’s quick and simple to make, easy to adapt to your personal taste preferences, and so delicious!
4. Hamburger Soup
Hamburger Soup is a quick and easy meal loaded with vegetables, lean beef, diced tomatoes and potatoes. It’s great made ahead of time, budget friendly, reheats well and freezes perfectly.
We serve this easy Hamburger Soup with a fresh green salad and some crusty bread for the perfect meal!
5. Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
Perfect soup day. This soup was so delicious! It is an award winning soup and it is excellent. I loved the cheesy flavor and I loved that it was different than other soups that we had tried. It became an instant favorite and it made a lot so I am excited to have leftovers!
6. Thai tom yum soup with shrimps
This recipe is very versatile, you can replace the shrimps with chicken, have a vegetarian version, really the possibilities are endless. And talk about dinner in a flash, it can be made in 15 minutes, the broth takes 2 minutes to make and you can chop the rest of the ingredients while it simmers.
7. Spicy beef noodle soup recipe
It was so incredibly cold in the Northeast this weekend––even though the heat was cranking non-stop, the house still felt really drafty! Weather like this really makes me crave something spicy, preferably soup. Spicy beef noodle soup to be exact.
8. Thai red curry noodle soup recipe
Yes, you can have Thai takeout right at home! This soup is packed with so much flavor with bites of tender chicken, rice noodles, cilantro, basil and lime juice! So cozy, comforting and fragrant – plus, it’s easy enough for any night of the week!
9. Beef pho noodle soup recipe
Beef Pho Noodle Soup is a simple delicious quick weeknight dinner for the whole family that is ready in less than 20 minutes. Beef soup loaded with thinly sliced beef, rice noodles topped with loads of fresh jalapeno, bean sprouts, green onion, cilantro, avocado and lime juice.
10. Asian Noodle Soup Recipe
THIS. SOUP. It’s my happy soup 😊 Growing up, my mom made a similar one and it always stuck with me so I’ve done many recreations over the years. I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to post given that it’s probably my most-made soup of all time.
11. Taiwan Beef Noodle Soup Recipe
I’m gonna start this by saying something that seems completely irrelevant… The Japanese are marketing geniuses. No, not geniuses. Gurus! No no, NOT gurus.
12. Spicy Lime Jalapeno Chicken Soup Recipe
This is not only the perfect solution for healthy weeknight dinners (and I like to pack extras to take to the office for lunch)it has also been quite popular for Sunday football as well! This is another VERY popular recipe from the archives here on the blog, so I wanted to make a video of it to jog your memory on what an awesome recipe it is, and how easy it is to pull together!
13. Roasted Red Pepper And Strawberry Soup Recipe
The weather in Sydney has little to do with soup at the moment. It certainly has a lot to do with strawberries.They are in abundance and I thought it was time I get a little creative with them. I have to admit, I am a bit tired of eating them raw or with breakfast, dessert and drinks. I’ve made enough frozen treats.
Cold soups have never been my thing. So why not savory..a warm strawberry soup, I told myself! I had a jar of roasted red peppers at home and the combo paired well in my mind. Something new! Something delicious! And you really can’t go too wrong with them.
14. Charlie’s Maryland-Style Crab Soup
Sure, you can go to a restaurant in Pennsylvania or New York and order a cup or bowl of Maryland-Style Crab Soup, but if you’re a native from the land of pleasant living, these soups don’t compare.
15. Thai Shrimp Soup Recipe
In this recipe, we’re using lemongrass, an ancient Southeast Asian herb, two different ways. First, we’re smashing one of the stalks, and simmering it in the coconut milk broth to infuse the dish with flavor.
16. Warming Carrot, Ginger and Turmeric Soup
An inflammation busting carrot, ginger and turmeric soup that’s absolutely bursting with fresh, warming flavours!
17. Easy Asian Noodle Soup Recipe
I work with a beautiful nurse who’s my best friend. She’s everything a friend and a nurse should be; kind, respectful and insightful. She looks 20 years younger than her actual age. Her fountain of youth springs from her youthful soul.
This soup may also have something to do with it. She calls it her “Chinese Woman Soup.” A wise Chinese lady told my friend that the soup keeps her healthy. I riffed on her recipe.
18. Vegetable Lasagna Soup with Ricotta or Tofu
I’m going to call the current season, “sprinter.” You know, winter + spring. It’s the time when one day it’s 70 degrees and the following day you have a fresh blanket of snow on the ground and want to bury yourself in a pile of blankets.
We could also call this, “soup season.” Because, even if it’s 70 degrees it’s still not too hot for a comforting bowl of soup.
19. Clean eating instant pot summer soup
Ingredients in bowls for Instant Pot Summer Soup.You can love me or hate me for this, but this recipe is also meant to be however you want it to be.
20. Creamy Broccoli Bean Soup
This creamy broccoli white bean soup tastes like comfort food but is surprisingly healthy!
21. Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This classic recipe for Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Chicken Soup) is quick and easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and totally cozy, creamy and delicious!
22. Cooker White Chicken Chili Soupe Recipe
This hearty, bean-free Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili is just what you need to ward off winter’s chill (Includes Instant Pot & Stovetop directions, too).
23. Egg Flower Soup with Oyster Mushroom
Common and quick egg drop soup with oyster mushroom. Various egg drop soups are highly popular on Chinese daily dinner table.
24. Chicken Zoodle Soup Recipe
This is hands down, the easiest way to eat more vegetables without even trying. When classic chicken noodle soup meets zoodles, everyone.
25. Quick & Easy Chinese Noodle Soup
This recipe for Quick & Easy Chinese Noodle Soup makes a super simple, aromatic broth that’s packed with noodles and Asian flavor.
26. Kimchi Stew Soup Recipe
Kimchi stew, or kimchi jigae, is one of my favorite things to eat during the winter. When it’s chilly outside, there’s nothing better than a stone pot bubbling with this fiery red stew in front of you.
27. Ginger garlic noodle soup with bok choy
Ginger Garlic Noodle Soup with Bok Choy is a nutritious, comforting, and flu-fighting twenty-minute recipe made with homemade vegetarian broth, noodles, mushrooms, and baby bok choy. You can easily make this Bok Choy Soup your own by adding chicken, shrimp, spicy chilis, or other veggies.
28. Tomato Soup with Bacon Grilled Cheese Croutons
This is easy Tomato Soup with Bacon Grilled Cheese Croutons.
29. Lemon chicken orzo soup recipe
Chockfull of hearty veggies and tender chicken in a refreshing lemony broth. It is PURE COMFORT in a bowl!
30. Kimchi Udon Chicken Soup
A friend gave me some of her kimchi the other day and I immediately had a craving for kimchi soup like the kind that is served in Korean restaurants.