Pregnant women need a lot of nutrition. Well, for those of you pregnant women who do not like to eat vegetables there are other alternatives, namely by drinking juice that is rich in nutrients. Here is a list of juice resets that you can choose for pregnant women who want to add nutritional intake by drinking juice.
- 1. Mandarin Morning Smoothie
- 2. Raspberry Mango Coconut Water Smoothie
- 3. Fairytale Fruit & Yogurt Smoothies
- 4. Green Apple and Spinach Smoothie
- 5. Blueberry Pancake Batter Smoothie
- 6. Creamy Mango Madness Protein Smoothie
- 7. Dairy-Free Banana Pudding Smoothie Bowl With Chia Seeds
- 8. Peach, Banana, Honey, and Cottage Cheese Smoothie
- 9. Kale Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- 10. Perfect Green Smoothie
- 11. Pineapple Banana Smoothie
1. Mandarin Morning Smoothie
Start your day off right with a sunny orange delight. Bonus: It has fresh ginger in it — which is perfect for moms-to-be with morning sickness.
2. Raspberry Mango Coconut Water Smoothie
We don’t know about you, but if we had this to wake up to, we definitely wouldn’t be hitting the snooze button.
3. Fairytale Fruit & Yogurt Smoothies
This recipe comes with seven variations for different colorful flavors so you can try a new one every day of the week.
4. Green Apple and Spinach Smoothie
Getting your vegetables in isn’t always easy. Finally, there’s a breakfast that makes you want to eat (er, drink) your fruits and veggies
5. Blueberry Pancake Batter Smoothie
Don’t worry, this isn’t actually raw pancake batter. It’s just a healthy, mouthwatering smoothie that’ll happen to give you your flapjack fix.
6. Creamy Mango Madness Protein Smoothie
Somehow this refreshing tropical treat makes it a little easier to face the rush hour commute. Just be sure to check with your doc before adding the recipe’s protein powder — you can always mix it up minus the whey.
7. Dairy-Free Banana Pudding Smoothie Bowl With Chia Seeds
Technically it isn’t a drinkable smoothie, but this pudding-like smoothie bowl will shake up your morning routine in the most delicious way.
8. Peach, Banana, Honey, and Cottage Cheese Smoothie
When you’re craving something sweet, this smoothie hits the spot. In addition to the fruit-filled goodness, the cottage cheese packs an extra protein punch.
9. Kale Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
With its oodles of fruit, veggies, and protein, this healthy green smoothie makes you feel like a booty-kickin’ superhero ready to take on the world.
10. Perfect Green Smoothie
This green smoothie will inspire you to eat it. This can be an option for you to drink healthy drinks for pregnant women.
11. Pineapple Banana Smoothie
With a deep yellow color, this Pineapple Banana Smoothie becomes a very tempting smoothie to drink.