Need ideas on how to store your hats? These most creative hat rack ideas may help you doing your hat organization. Save it for later! Checkout This Hat Racks Lovely 23+ Diy Hat Rack Ideas to Make Your Hats More Tidy and Good.
- 1. Wall Mounted Branch Hat Racks
- 2. A Giant Elk Horn Hat Rack
- 3. Lone Star Cowboy Hat Rack
- 4. Cap Rack – Baseball Cap Tower
- 5. Glass Box Hat Storage Idea
- 6. Hidden Hat Rack
- 7. Tupperware Boxes Hat Storage
- 8. Old Rustic Vintage Iron Hat Rack
- 9. Simple White Horizontal Hat Hooks
- 10. DIY Hanging Hat Organizer
- 11. The Corner Mount Hat Rack
- 12. Old, Rustic, Giant Wheel Hat Rack
- 12. Hipster Style Wall Hooks
- 13. Organizing Hats on the Wall Rack
- 14. Homemade Hat Rack Ideas: Dinosaur Hat Rack
- 15. Hat Rack Designs
- 16. Hanging Chain for Hat Rack
- 17. The Mirror Hat Hooks
- 18. Simple Wall Display Hat Rack
- 19. Repurposed Wooden Doors Hat Racks
- 20. White Retro Hat Rack
- 21. Modern Wooden Pallet Hooks
- 22. Hanging Hat Rack Hooks
- 23. Golden Hooks on the Wall Hat Rack
- 24. Hooks on The Wall
- 25. Repurposed Photo Strings Hat Rack
- 26. Tree Trunk Standing Hat Rack
- 27. The Clothes Pins Hat Rack
1. Wall Mounted Branch Hat Racks
A simple design would give a sense of the room become more spacious. This design is created for you who only have several hats. The hats can be hanged using strings attached to a branch.
All you need to find is a branch and some strings.
Firstly, check the branch if it is still strong enough to hold some hats hanging around.
Then, stick the branch to the wall using adhesive.
You can freely tie the string in any part of the branch.
2. A Giant Elk Horn Hat Rack
Nature is an interesting place. It gives a sense of relaxation and freedom when you are in the nature. Now, you can bring the nature home.
This idea offers you to use a giant elk horn for hanging your hats. You can find one like this in a vintage shop.
At least if it is not 100% real, it is made of something resembles the original.
3. Lone Star Cowboy Hat Rack
Some classic western stars are mounted on a metal mesh which gives away the description of a cowboy. In the said online store, this item gets five stars out of five for the rating.
Several of the reasons why are due to the facts that it needs no setup and large enough to hold wide brim western hats. From its shape, you see that it is meant to be hung over the door. But some user gives a review precisely about it.
4. Cap Rack – Baseball Cap Tower
This is another cap rack that you can buy online. It has an contemporary style which displays your cap collections vertically on top of the floor. If you are a cap seller who owns a store, then this product is highly recommended for you.
Why not? You can save your precious storage space due to its vertical design, and therefore display more caps so that your customers have more references to look at before deciding to buy one or more caps.
The said cap rack also eases people to check the caps’ logos and brands they are looking for. While its base is designed with a certain weight to prevent this baseball cap tower from tipping and gives more stability.
It is perfect to fulfill the priorities of displaying your caps and saving space. One rack can hold up to 144 caps and is available for purchase at Palay Display for USD104 each.
5. Glass Box Hat Storage Idea
Snapbacks have smaller size compared to hats worn for a day at the beach. Snapbacks can be stored in medium boxes.
If you want to display the snaps, use glass boxes so the design of the snaps are shown and easily seen. Make sure you have provided the space to place the boxes, so it won’t look messy.
6. Hidden Hat Rack
This idea is specially made for you who have a small number of hats, but want them to look tidy and neat.
You can hang them on the wall near your wardrobe. Since they don’t take too much space, the space you give for them can be hidden among your clothes or at the corner of your room.
7. Tupperware Boxes Hat Storage
This idea is very suitable for you who don’t have a lot of space on the walls for mounting hat racks. If you have a lot of boxes, or Tupperware boxes, they can be used for storing your snapbacks.
The boxes can be adjusted to how many snapbacks you personally owned. Then, place the boxes in secured area such as under your bed.
8. Old Rustic Vintage Iron Hat Rack
An old, vintage hat rack would give the entire room a classic atmosphere. Having this rack installed in the room would create a superb environment.
The rack is mounted to the wall and it takes up quite a lot of space on the wall. If the hats you are hooking are beach hats, this also may eat more space forward.
9. Simple White Horizontal Hat Hooks
If you want the hooks to have a multipurpose, you can use this idea. It takes you to find a long wood and smaller woods.
- First of all, measure the length of the wood, and then measure the gap you would put between each hook.
- Using drill or woodworking tool, create holes in between the gaps.
- Second of all, change the smaller woods into a circle shape.
- Insert these circle shape woods to the holes drilled earlier and voila!
- This simple, vertical hooks can be used not only for hats, but also coats or even keys.
10. DIY Hanging Hat Organizer
I thought about getting a hat rack in my room, but it was one more thing to put in my room. I didn’t really want to clutter my room even more. I didn’t find any hat racks that I like either. I also didn’t want them to be stacking on top of each other because I didn’t like the idea of piling them up. Being unable to see them in plain sight makes it easier for me to forget that I have them.
11. The Corner Mount Hat Rack
Make use of the corner of your room to something more advantageous, like this one!
All you need to have is hooks, nails and the hats.
Firstly, install the hooks on the wall with nails.
Don’t be too orderly, because the idea of this look is to create a rather disorder look.
This is very suitable for those of you who have a small room, but collect a number of beach hats. Since it would eat too much space on the closet, it is best to hang them on the wall.
12. Old, Rustic, Giant Wheel Hat Rack
Are you going for a classic, vintage style of hat rack? Try this one!
- You need to go to a market and find this old looking, rustic wheel.
- After that, polish the wood to make it looks smoother and fresher.
- Then, hang all the hats to the wheel.
The disadvantage of this idea is the number of the hooks is very limited to only 6 hats.
12. Hipster Style Wall Hooks
Inspired by the tapestry seen on each side, you can use this hipster style of hat racks. It is as simple as it’s seen, because you only need to install the hook to the wall by nailing them.
Don’t forget you place the hooks in a tidy order like shown in the picture. Also, make a precise measurement of the gap between each hook to create a neat looking hat racks.
13. Organizing Hats on the Wall Rack
This idea is a bit different compared to the previous ideas, because this doesn’t hang the hats. Instead, it piles up the hats. The advantage of this hat, you don’t eat too much space.
However, if your intention is to display your collection, this style will only make the front hat visible, but the other hats invisible to be seen.
14. Homemade Hat Rack Ideas: Dinosaur Hat Rack
A dinosaur will be a lovely theme for your boy’s room. You can make a dinosaur hat rack as an additional accessory, organizer, as well as a decoration. The good news is a total of less than USD25.
With that some amount of money, you will need a set of dinosaur toys, poplar wood strips, screws, spray paint, band saw, and screw gun. Firstly, saw the poplar strips into sections and paint them in color your boy will like.
Saw the dinosaurs and drill holes in the poplar strips. Attach the dinosaurs to the strips and you will get the final result after that. You can hang them inside the closet or on any wall in your boy’s room.
Note that you can replace the dinosaurs with any toy set according to your child’s preference and his or her room’s decoration.
15. Hat Rack Designs
You might go with one of the most typical 2 sided cover screen or a cost-free standup presentation shelf or probably a three pocket pawn show shelf. Also the one-side weighted tower hat shelfs are praiseworthy. You might likewise buy a tailored hat rack online, if you don’t discover an optimal hat rack of your selection.
16. Hanging Chain for Hat Rack
If your closet is full, but you need more space to hang the hats, all you need to have is a long chain that strong enough to hold your collection of hats.
You can hang the chain across the room or in any style you like. To hang the hats, you can place some hooks on to the holes in the chain.
17. The Mirror Hat Hooks
If the hats you own are not that many. Install some hooks on the wooden border of your mirror.
As seen above, it looks super simple, but it sends a coastline vibe as if you live by the beach. This idea offers you simplicity and it gives you elegance.
18. Simple Wall Display Hat Rack
You do want your hats look organized, but you don’t want the organization to look messy.
Apply this idea to your room!
Using wall display board, you only need to install some hooks to the surface. Then, you can hang your hats there safely.
19. Repurposed Wooden Doors Hat Racks
Do you have so many hats that it becomes impossible to store them in your closet?
Well, read this one carefully.
If you have an open space on the wall, enough for a couple of unused wooden doorways, then this is your guidance.
- To preserve the rustic style on the doors, don’t repaint them.
- Install the doors to the wall using either adhesive, nails or some really strong hooks.
- Then, for the hats, hammer the nails to install the hooks properly on to the doors.
- Now, your hats become more organized.
20. White Retro Hat Rack
It utilizes an old, retro looking hooks attached to the surface of the wall. The white color looks very suitable for the base, since the base is painted in a darker color.
Overall, it creates balance which makes the rack looks simple, yet still looks elegance.
21. Modern Wooden Pallet Hooks
To keep up with the trend, this idea offers a modern style hooks.
- Firstly, you need to prepare a wide wooden pallet and a drill.
- Secondly, drill holes on the surface with measured gaps—enough space for hanging medium to
- small size stuff.
- Then, you need long and cylinder-shaped woods to be inserted to the holes.
Make sure the tip of the cylinder comes out, because that will be used for hanging.
22. Hanging Hat Rack Hooks
This idea is pretty uncommon, because you utilize some ropes or unused belts. The ropes are hanging from the ceiling to the height that you can reach.
At the middle to the bottom of the ropes, with gaps you have measured correctly, place hooks for the hats. This is super easy for you to make, and very unique.
23. Golden Hooks on the Wall Hat Rack
This great idea is suitable for you who want to use a little space to organize your hats. The gorgeous hats need to be displayed, so people can see how great your taste in hate is.
The tools you need would be styled hooks and some nails. You need to find hooks which are suitable for your style, then nail them on wall in a neat order.
24. Hooks on The Wall
If you are a fan of organization and order, this may be for you.
As simple as it is seen, you need to buy nails in any number you want.
Then, place the nail orderly on the wall’s surface.
This idea has been made easy. Your collection of hats is now neat and tidy.
25. Repurposed Photo Strings Hat Rack
Photo strings are available in stores which sell home supplies.
Usually, the product comes with photo pins. To imitate this look, you can also use strings and pins used for hanging clothes.
To install the product, you only need to hammer some nails on to the wall with measured gap.
Then, tie each end of the strings to the nails.
26. Tree Trunk Standing Hat Rack
If you want to be connected with nature, this idea utilizes a tree trunk on top of a black painted wood board.
You need to have a wood board, a tree trunk with as many branches as possible and paints in different colors—picture shows black and white colors.
27. The Clothes Pins Hat Rack
This one is a bit unique and simple. The concept is to use a cord and as many clothes pins as possible, and the hat is pinned using the clothes pin.
This is suitable to be placed on a wall with a white base. Using a white base, the colors of the hats will pop out and make the atmosphere brighter.