BATHROOM REMODEL – It’s time to make changes to your bathroom with a few examples of the following new models.
- 1. Luxe Materials And Fittings Deliver
- 2. Farmhouse Bathroom Countertop
- 3. Farmhouse Bathroom Design with Wood Accents
- 4. Design Graphite Bathroom
- 5. White and Elegant Bathroom
- 6. Fun and functionality collide in a children’s bathroom
- 7. Antique Wood Ladder Towel Rack
- 8. Rustic Wood Bathroom Accent Wall
- 9. Argie Round Mirror
- 10. A former box room
- 11. Farmhouse Vanity Light Fixture
- 12. Bathroom Décor with Elevated Bathtub
- 13. Wood Towel Rack and Organizer
- 14. Wood Farmhouse Vanity with Aged Bronze Fixtures
- 15. Metal Bucket Flower Planter Bathroom Decorations
- 16. Antique Window Frame Decoration and Towel Rack
- 17. Rich limestone and golden timber form a perfect pair
- 18. The Simplicity Space Bathroom
1. Luxe Materials And Fittings Deliver
Luxe materials and fittings deliver a five-star hotel ambience. “Bathrooms should be glamorous, and this one is,” says designer David Hicks.
“Warm softness is contrasted with crisp, sharp detailing. It is like being in a luxury hotel.” The re-finished vintage chandelier adds a little something extra to this space.
2. Farmhouse Bathroom Countertop
Sophisticated with rustic touches, this bathroom design won’t go out of style anytime soon.
The soft gray shower, clean white cabinets and square white sinks keep it bright and classic. Wooden framed mirrors and copper fixtures add warmth. The navy geometric rug is a fun accent!
3. Farmhouse Bathroom Design with Wood Accents
The details come together in this bathroom design that’s full of character. The grey shiplap walls allow the beautiful black and white tiled floor to star.
Mixed metals, antique inspired vanity, and a unique faucet add the perfect touches.
4. Design Graphite Bathroom
Handcrafted elements such as the custom-turned natural oak pendant light from Mulia Joinery add a softer touch to a slick, monochromatic room.
“Overall, the bathroom is urban yet polished, but still warm and homey – a culmination of quality, design and local sensibility,” says Ben from Mim Design.
5. White and Elegant Bathroom
White and Elegant Bathroom is good for if you want bathroom with modern design but still clean and look wide.
6. Fun and functionality collide in a children’s bathroom
7. Antique Wood Ladder Towel Rack
Escape reality for a while in your own bathroom retreat. The standalone tub and white wood paneled walls with a contrasting cream color create a simple and bright oasis.
A wood ladder towel holder and floral candle lit chandelier add the vintage feel.
8. Rustic Wood Bathroom Accent Wall
Even the bathroom can have statement walls. This beautiful stained wood panel wall creates a perfect backdrop for a bright white bathtub.
A green boxwood wreath adds a pop of color for a simple bathroom oasis.
9. Argie Round Mirror
Solid steel carves an impressive outline to this grand statement piece. Adds light and space to any room. Available in 3 sizes. Due to weight of this piece, we recommend professional installation.
10. A former box room
A former box room was given a new lease of life when it was transformed into a beautiful bathroom in this grand Victorian terrace.
“We kept the period features and used them to enhance what we brought to the space,” Steven Whiting of Whiting Architects says. “The taps and finishes are modern, but pay tribute to their surroundings.”
11. Farmhouse Vanity Light Fixture
A huge wooden framed circular mirror is the centerpiece of this rustic yet modern bathroom.
Black coned light fixtures highlight the mirror, while the simple vanity and sleek white marble countertop help balance the old and new.
12. Bathroom Décor with Elevated Bathtub
This bathroom is cozy and inviting with warm wood tones and soft neutral patterned walls. Amber colored towels and a large but simple flower arrangement make it feel like home.
13. Wood Towel Rack and Organizer
You can never have enough shelves, but don’t settle for boring ones. With dark grain wood and two double hooks,this two level shelf and hook combo is a simple but eye-catching architectural statement.
14. Wood Farmhouse Vanity with Aged Bronze Fixtures
This spacious bathroom design provides an elegant place to hide away all those toiletries and hair tools.
There’s more than enough room for two at the deep double white marble sinks. The playful neutral patterned tile contrasts nicely with the sophisticated room.
15. Metal Bucket Flower Planter Bathroom Decorations
Neutral gray vanity and natural wood framed mirror complement the stunning white marble bathroom sink.
They create a perfect backdrop for touches of green, chrome, and a pretty glass bell pendant light fixture.
16. Antique Window Frame Decoration and Towel Rack
Windows don’t have to look outside! Here a repurposed window frame over decorative fabric becomes a shabby-chic multipurpose piece. There’s a place to hang towels and store small bathroom items. Gorgeous and practical.
17. Rich limestone and golden timber form a perfect pair
Rich limestone and golden timber form a perfect pair. “The earthy quality of the limestone creates an understated elegance which balances with the blonde timber,” says interior designer Rob Mills.
18. The Simplicity Space Bathroom
That is magnificent! This is the bath and shower integrated or separate? Trying to figure out a layout that would work in our small space and that it just divine.